18 October 2007

Votre blog vient d'être créé. Merci.

Well, here we are, you and I.
This will be my retreat for the expression of my thoughts, most of which will be simply the relaying of things that strike me as interesting in my day- news articles, video clips, lectures I attend, etc. Occasionally, I might also feel the need to post an original thought or two.
For you, this will be yet another source of an alternative view of the world, but perhaps you'll find my quirkiness, playfulness, and sense of justice (that is only what strikes me as fair or not) as something that appeals to you. This would make our relationship here mutually beneficial.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

By the way, Earth LA is Matthew Tiffany. =)

Mandi said...

YO. :) My thoughts aren't nearly as profound as yours, but i've got a blogspot too. :)
qnofharts.blogspot.com
Hope you're doing well!